We’re Here For You
Reducing the Risk of Breast Cancer in Arkansas, One Mammogram at a time
Prevention is Key; Education is the First Step
Breast cancer is the most common form of cancer among women, and the risk increases significantly around the age of 40. Fortunately, there are also several ways you can reduce the risk and perform regular self-exams so you can detect any symptoms early.
Mammography can also help you discover signs that indicate breast cancer before the symptoms even get a chance to develop. We’ve put together an infographic packed with information about the prevention and detection of breast cancer so you can stay safe.
Here’s what you’ll get when you download our infographic:
- Important facts about breast cancer.
- How to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- How to perform a breast self-exam.
- Why mammograms are important.
- When to get a mammogram.
- Where to get a mammogram.
- About BRCA screenings.
- What to expect during the appointment.
- Additional considerations.