With confirmed Covid-19 cases in Arkansas, The Woman’s Clinic, P.A. has decided to take precautionary measures to keep our patients and their families safe. We hope that these actions will only provide comfort to our patients, whose health and well being our highest priority. The following actions will be implemented Monday, March 16, and we ask that they be respected.
- Patients over the age of 60 and scheduled for an annual gynecological appointment will be contacted and asked to reschedule to May.
- Patients are asked to NOT bring anyone with them who is exhibiting symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has had a fever, cough, sore throat, and other symptoms.
- Patients who enter the clinic or call to schedule an appointment will be asked a series of four screening questions to determine their current condition. We ask that you be completely honest and transparent with us.
- Family members who accompany our patients will also be asked the same questions at check in. Please answer with complete transparency.
- Patients will only be allowed back to the clinical area. Family members and expecting fathers will be asked to stay in the waiting area.
We ask our patients to understand and respect these wishes. These decisions were not easy ones to make, but the physicians and management believe these are necessary steps to ensure our patients are best taken care of. These policies will be lifted once there is more information and recommendations from state officials and other leadership.